On this Nikon School workshop you will learn how to light and capture striking portraits in low light situations using off camera speedlights and a range of lighting modifiers. We will start with simple setups then move onto creating complex looking images that really make the most of the light levels and locations we are shooting in.
Learn with us as we show you how to shoot a range of great low light portraits using a variety lightings techniques. We will take you through everything involved from camera settings, lighting placement to working with multiple light sources which enable you to create depth and drama in your images.
Topics covered include:
• What are Low Light Portraits
• Equipment - Cameras, Speedlights etc..
• Lens Choice
• Lighting Concepts & Setups
• Softboxes & Diffusers
• Camera settings
• Image composition
• Managing Light quality & shadows
• Creating depth & drama with light
• Balancing ambient & man made light sources
Centre of Excellence, 63-64 Margaret Street, London, London, W1W 8SW