This informative and interactive entry-level workshop is for anyone interested in learning to shoot close-up and macro images. This easy to follow course combines practical shooting situations with bite-sized theory, enabling you to quickly start shooting inspiring macro images.
This workshop will provide delegates with a solid understanding of the skills and techniques required for successful close-up macro photography.
Topics covered include:
• Overview of close-up macro photography.
• Close-up macro photographic theory.
• Simple tips and tricks to creating stunning images.
• The benefits of specialist macro lenses.
• Using the Creative Lighting System in close-up and macro photography.
• Practical macro photographic sessions.
It is assumed that those attending will have a basic knowledge of photography and have an understanding of aperture, shutter priority and exposure, or have already attended the Getting Started with DSLR Photography Part 1 and Part 2 workshop.
You may also be interested in these courses:
The Art of Food Photography
The Art of Product Photography
Nikon Digital Darkroom-Lightroom
Centre of Excellence, 63-64 Margaret Street, London, London, W1W 8SW